August 30, 2013

Calling all facebook friends....

Hey!  If you are a facebook user, I could really use your help with something....  I've entered an earring design in a contest and I could win $200 worth of beads if I get the most votes.  I'm only a few votes behind, and it ends soon... so, if you find it in your heart to help a girl out, click here:

https://www.facebook.com/BeadShows/app_381115221953426

you'll need to "like" the page to access the voting.  You can unlike it on September 1st if you want :-)


Thanks for your time!


Krystle

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Done!

Krystle said...

Thank you Thank you thank you!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Ok, done that, good luck!!

Sally Kerson said...

Just done it. Beads you just can't have enough of them!
Good Luck.

Anonymous said...

I just gave you a vote. Good luck.
Patti